Monday 2 September 2013

Home and with new inspiration

So after having a busy trip in London I was so eager to get back and do a little bit of tweaking in my craft nook!

I added some of my bargain finds from Camden Market.

What do you thinks so far??
 It's ok, in fact I love sitting here, listening to music. I only get to go in here when the kids are sleeping.

 
Here are some of my great small finds in London.
 
 
This is a beautiful handmade piece of embroidery. I just love the bright colours and the little elephant following its mother. The skill is amazing.
 
 
I also purchased a chain of small elephants in lovely bright colours. I believe Elephants are a symbol of good look in India.
I also got the small hand painted tile hook, which the elephants hang from.
 
 
 
My shameful amount of fabric. I never seem to have what I need!! I need to do some stash busting quilts or something!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment