Tuesday 2 September 2014

Quick catch up & crocheters block

Hello

Hope you are all feeling better than me . . . A summer cold, yuck.

I haven't been doing much in the way of crochet,  apart from my tea cosy's (see my Google+).
I have been doing some quick sewing in between my busy periods in the studio. Only totes, but they seem to be selling. I sell one, make one!!

I managed to get a couple days away in not so sunny London! !
The kids wanted to go, so off we pootled to that there London! !  

I am in need of some crochet in aspiration.  I have crocheters block!!!

Well, short n sweet update.  But it's been Pottery, pottery,  pottery here.

2 comments:

  1. Sue Pinner3 September 2014 06:50
    Hi Kelly, Stylecraft acrylics or the life a wool acrylic mix from me if you want some I will try to get to see you today what is your shop called? We can talk then
    Glad you feel inspired, I know you are busy but pop round for a coffee if you have a minute?
    Cya later and we can talk what time do you open?
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue. My shop is 'Splat n Splodge'. I am usually there for 9.30. I am on the bottom floor next to the cafe. Hopefully see you soon. X

      Delete