Thursday 24 April 2014

A misty morn . . .

Hello

I fancied cycling into work today. I am so glad I did.


It was a crisp, fresh morning. It really blew the cobwebs away. 
I pootled along and it only took my 10 minutes until . . . .


I get to St Mary's water lane.
This pic is from half way up the hill, looking down. 
You can just see the arch way at the bottom of this STEEP hill.


This is looking up the hill from half way point. 

I certainly didn't cycle it. I pushed the darn thing up. 
Oh my poor thighs did hurt at the top.

It is too dangerous to ride down it too, hence, why they put railings at the bottom. 
I'm sure there's been a few people flying into the river at the bottom. 

I shall be taking this trip more often.

Feel the pain, feel the burn.

Hope you are all cool xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment