Tuesday 14 January 2014

Homemade potting bench

All the best for 2014 everybody. I didn't even get chance to say Merry Christmas.

A lot has happened since my last post. I haven't had time to use the internet!! Its all go go go.
My other half says my moto is 'I ran out of time' !!!
I might be able to catch up with all that soon.

This post is to show you what I have made today. I made it from an unused pallet that my 'new kiln' arrived on (another exciting post story) .

I am determined to be a better gardener this year, so this is a potting bench.

I love how it turned out.
All it needs is a plane n a lick of paint, blue maybe, my favourite colour. It's more shabby than chic, but hey ho. It will serve its purpose, hopefully!!

My partner just doesn't have the vision to reuse or refashion, so this kind of project is down to me.

I am on the look out for some  quirky hooks n nik naks for it. I may even nail some bright oversized buttons mmmm!!!

Kel
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment