Friday 18 October 2013

Simply crochet issue 11.

So, I never did catch up last week. Things are so busy here in our little place.

I got the recent issue of simply crochet and decided to make this super cute jacket for my lil boy. I found this style craft yarn in my stash and thought it would be perfect to man it up a bit. Not sure he would like it in 'pretty posey'!!!

Big news . . . I have decided to take an opportunity full on and take voluntary redundancy from work and start a new chapter in my life and career. I felt it was the right time and with the perfect support from my other half, I'm sure it will all work out :-) I finish on the 31st October. No more random craft purchases now!! But, I do have too much in my stash.

More on this later.

I have been busy working on crochet and sewing projects to sell at Christmas time. I have been booked to do a little party to sell my goods. Wow, how exciting!!

Once my head stops spinning, I will post my projects . . . (I hope!!)

Kel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment